Read/Watch/Listen in your Browser
This option requires a constant internet connection. Titles will NOT be downloaded to your device for offline use. It’s the best option for desktop computers, or laptop computers when you have WiFi. If you want to read/watch/listen on the go with a smartphone or tablet, it’s best to use one of the other options below.
1. Go to the hoopla website
Click the link above, or visit hoopladigital.com. You may want to bookmark this page for easy access.
2. Register or sign in
If you haven’t used hoopla before, click GET STARTED and follow the prompts to create your new hoopla account using your Berlin-Peck Memorial Library card.
Returning users, enter your email address and hoopla password to sign in.
3. Search and browse
- If you already know what you’re looking for, click SEARCH and type in a title, name, or keyword.
- If you’d like to browse titles, hover your mouse over BROWSE and pick a format.
- To see what hoopla recommends for you, click RECOMMENDED. (Settings can be changed at the bottom of the screen.)
- To see what’s trending, click POPULAR or FEATURED.
- To browse by categories, click CATEGORIES.
Hover your mouse over a cover and select BORROW. Or, click the cover to go to the title’s details page (where you can see extra details and options for the title before you borrow it) and then click BORROW. You’ll need to be signed in to complete this step.
To see all of the titles you have borrowed, click MY HOOPLA.
After you borrow a title, a button will appear that says PLAY. Click and enjoy!