Love Magazines? Want FREE Subscriptions?
All You Will Need:
- A computer or device with Internet access
- Your library card number
Please note: If you created a Zinio account prior to February 2015 you will need to recreate that account! You can use the same username and password. Due to upgrades to the Zinio platform, all previous accounts were deleted. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Library at 860-828-7126.
It’s Easy to Get Started:
- Navigate to the download page by clicking here.
- Click on “Create a New Account” and enter your library card number. This will create a Zinio library account.
- After you check a magazine out, click on “Start Reading” or “Go to My Checked-out Magazines.” This will take you to zinio.com.
- Click on “New user? Sign up here” and create a Zinio reader account. (You must use the same e-mail address as you did for your Zinio library account, but the password may be different.)
- On your device, download the Zinio app. Log in with your Zinio reader account. Sync…and enjoy!
The user guide is a useful tool: https://www.rbdigital.com/50emagazine/help